Current undergraduate petroleum and geosystems engineering students can reference the below suggested arrangement of courses for an eight-semester program and curriculum flowcharts. For course catalog questions, please contact Arletta Tompkins, UT PGE academic advising coordinator.
- Geosystems Engineering and Hydrogeology Degree Plan (12-14)
- Geosystems Engineering and Hydrogeology Degree Plan (14-16)
- Petroleum Engineering Degree Plan (12-14)
- Petroleum Engineering Degree Plan (14-16)
- Petroleum Engineering Undergraduate Curriculum Flowchart (14-16)
- Geosystems Engineering and Hydrogeology Undergraduate Curriculum Flowchart (14-16
Students entering PEN or GEH degree plans for the 16-18 undergraduate catalog are required to have access to a portable computing device capable of running programs suitable for use in the classroom and on the university wireless network. The use of this device will be necessary in many required courses, and individual instructors may require the device be brought to class or lab sessions. Please use the downloadable PDF for a list if minimum hardware requirements.